Experience Required: 4+ years
PROGRAMMING SKILLS Required
Frontend frameworks/libraries: Angular 8+, Node.js/npm
Backend languages: Java 11+/J2EE
Backend frameworks/libraries: maven, Spring framework
Programming theory: relational and graph database concepts
Preferred Domain: Telecom, OSS
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, development, unit testing, documentation, and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products
- Implementing according to product plans and priorities.
- Ability to work independently with good technical interpersonal skills to collaborate both in the team and outside the team.
- Crafting / Extending UI generic reusable and configurable/customizable components like grids and reports using in-house core product modules as well as looking at applicable standard methodologies outside the company
- Crafting / Extending Rest APIs in Java/J2EE with Spring MVC
- Writing queries, and procedures on databases primarily Neo4j, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Learning the existing code, coding, and documentation standards and extending the core product components without breaking backward compatibility and adhering to coding/documentation standards.
- To apply for full stack software developer, submit your details below.