Experience Required: 3-7 Years
Notice Period: Immediate
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years of exp in Spring Boot, Microservices, and React.
- 1+ years of experience in AWS
- Experience in Microservices technologies, SQL & NoSQL database technologies, Data Serialization and transfer technologies, Event-Driven architecture and message queuing technologies, security frameworks and standards, data modeling techniques, containerization and container orchestration technologies (i.e., Docker, Kubernetes), Big data technologies (i.e., Databricks, Snowflakes), etc.
- Experience with one or more front-end frameworks along with Java script (i.e., Vue.js, jQuery, ReactJS), and one or more back-end frameworks (i.e., Express/Node.js, Spring Boot) will be an added value
- Experience and excellent conceptual knowledge in architecture and software design patterns that drive scalability, reliability, and maintainability.
- Experience in Microservices and Domain Driven Design.
- Experience and best practices for designing, publishing, documenting, analyzing, and managing APIs to drive consumption, collaboration, and internal/external reuse.
- Understanding of IoT technologies and communications protocols (i.e., Azure IoT, AWS IoT, ThingWorx).
- Experience with modern software development tools for Continuous Integration including Jenkins, Git/Gitlab, Jira, JFrog Artifactory, Maven, Gradle, SonarQube, Ansible, Azure pipelines, AWS CodePipeline, etc.
- Experience with Automated unit test (i.e., JUnit, Mocking frameworks), Test Driven Development (TDD), and Behavior-driven development (BDD) (i.e., Cucumber).
To apply for Java Full Stack Developer, submit your details below: