Notice Period: immediate.
Mandatory skills: Java Microservices, API Development, AWS
Years of Experience: 12 yrs to 16 yrs
Roles and Responsibilities
- A Technical Lead owns the deliverables of a sub-team to meet business objectives.
- A person in this role interfaces with several stakeholders including project and delivery teams as well as specialists and technical architects to ensure alignment of technical deliverables and architecture.
- They are responsible for ensuring the quality, timeliness, and efficiency of deliverables by bridging architecture, design, and implementation processes.
- They facilitate end-to-end technical implementation of the architecture as per the business requirements.
- Understand the business impact of project requirements and ensure adherence to the architecture by the technical team.
- Drive technical interactions with the customer and team for effective requirement analysis and accurate estimation.
- Possess domain knowledge and facilitate the creation of conceptual prototypes for POCs.
- Follow and improve technical processes, guidelines, and best practices for the project.
- Ownership of the understanding of architecture and non-functional requirements by the team Identification and communication of risks and issues.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum of 12+ years of experience in Java, Microservices, and API development.
- Good knowledge of design principles, patterns, and UML.
- Good communication skills and team-handling experience.
- Exposure at the end to end development and DevOps tools.
- Good in Code quality and security concepts.
- Exposure to AWS cloud