One of the leading Telecom companies is looking for Standout Python Developer
Experience – 4 to 7 Years (Relevant)
Location – Navi Mumbai
Work Type – Work from Office
Employment Type – Permanent, Contractual, Freelancing ( 3rd Party Payroll)
Joining Time – Immediate
IMPORTANT– Also looking for a vendor partner who can provide an immediate resource
- Co-ordination and collaboration with internal, and external stakeholders to define, and design the architecture of products or services post detailed evaluation of engineering, business trade-offs
- Design and Development of tools and applications used for profile system
- Driving cost optimization initiatives and having a direct impact on product development through detailed analysis of traffic performance, QoS, and QoE.
- Code review, recommendation, remodeling, implementation, and certification of improvement.
- Improve user experience by Identifying and debugging bottlenecks. Also, evaluate efficient technological changes to reduce resource consumption and request latency.
- Build tools and platform capabilities both as product and solution
- Leveraging embedded capabilities to build Observability and Synthetic monitors.
Experience and Skills
- 4 – 7 years experience in developing software solutions, applications, platforms, products, and services in Data Engineering, Warehousing, and Analysis domain
- Experience in R&D of Software based solutions and product service, business logic, and subsequent design of PoCs
- Extensive experience in Python language and Data Science ecosystems such as Pandas, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, NumPy, etc.
- Expert in designing, and developing Data Engineering based data pipelines and implementing Algorithms in a distributed environment
- Strong machine learning understanding coupled with complete implementation understanding of Cloud-based web applications such as Flask and Django
- Expertise in NoSQL database, REST APIs/ Microservices architecture, and software lifecycle
- Java expertise will be preferred
- Experience in Rapid Programming techniques and TDD