- Five or more years of expertise using the SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM) solution, specifically the (SOM/CC/CI and/or FICA module).
- Working knowledge of SAP BRIM end-to-end installation cycles (at least two engagements preferred).
- Business blueprinting, requirement analysis, design, implementation, and testing, client handover, and solution deployment are among the responsibilities; prior management of cutover experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of subscription use cases in the industry.
- Experience supporting business process operations by offering continuing operations, maintenance, and improvements to current production-enabled clients
- Convergent invoicing and subscription order management expertise
- Expertise in Convergent Invoicing with SAP SOM end-to-end configuration and customization.
- Working knowledge of convergence charging would be advantageous.
- As a member of the consulting team, your main responsibility would be to identify the root causes of customer problems, identify problem areas, develop creative solutions, and enable their implementation so that clients are delighted.
- You will organize the configuration activities, design the product’s configuration, perform conference room pilots, and help with any requirements- and solution-related questions that may arise.
- You will conduct POC/Proof of Technology workshops, perform solution/product demonstrations, and create effort estimates that adhere to the organization’s financial policies and the customer’s budgetary needs.
- Take charge of minor projects and actively participate in organizational and unit-level initiatives with the goal of giving clients high-quality solutions that create value.
- Capability to create value-creating models and strategies that empower customers to innovate, spur growth, and boost their business’s profitability
- Solid familiarity with software configuration management tools
- The capacity to work collaboratively as well as logical reasoning and problem-solving abilities
- The capacity to evaluate present procedures, pinpoint potential for change, and make technological solution suggestions
- One or two domains of industrial expertise
- Project and team management abilities
- Client interaction abilities
To apply for the SAP BRIM Consultant, Please submit all the details.