- Assist the team in using Scrum / Agile concepts by guiding and coaching scrum processes.
- Train team members in Agile best practices and method advancements.
- Ensure cross-team coordination
- Assist teams in delivering value by coordinating both internally and externally to speed up the completion of their backlogs and help them add stories as necessary.
- Actively identify obstacles and effectively remove them via formal channels and a network of peers (Scrum of Scrums) (including escalation if required)
- Lead, manage, and oversee all facets of numerous concurrent, demanding projects for remote teams
- Control the communication plan, release plan, risk management plan, and issues management plan.
- Help the product owner to manage the teams’ scope and facilitate adjustments.
- Help the team with their Agile Scrum rituals (such as Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review/Demo, and Sprint Retrospective).
- Ensure that all documentation, tracking, and reporting metrics (such as user stories, project progress, resource utilization, change requests, issues, risks, risk mitigation plans, test scripts, and test results) are achieved by the team in an appropriate, thorough, and timely manner using SCRUM and AGILE.
- To assist informed decision-making, report, refine, and use metrics (quality, quantity) demonstrating the highest level of transparency to stakeholders.
- Assist in creating, disseminating, and carrying out the team’s continuous improvement plan (based on retrospectives)
Required Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Computer Science/Information Technology, related field, or equivalent
- 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master, project management, related field, or equivalent
- Good command of MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel) skills
- Advanced knowledge of multiple Agile delivery frameworks
- Successfully manage stakeholder expectations, cultivate solid relationships, and have excellent communication skills.
- Proven track record of communicating to top leadership actionable results that support corporate strategy
- Experience leading large-scale agile transformations and managing multi-team programs following scaled-Agile approaches
- Recent experience working with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, BSA’s, Developers, etc)
- Agile Certification from Scrum Alliance, ICAgile, SAFe, or another Agile organization
- Expert experience in managing Agile and hybrid/plan-driven programs in Agile Product Lifecycle tools (e.g. Agilecraft, Rally, VersionOne, Jira, etc.)
To apply for the Scrum Master II, please submit your details below: