Notice Period: Immediate.
Years of Experience: 8 – 12 Years
- Managing project scope and timelines
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, and retrospective meeting.
- Ensuring the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Ensure each person is working on the right tasks to ensure timely and high-quality delivery.
- Enabling collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization.
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments.
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework.
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed.
- Prior experience on a scrum team
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict.
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum.
- Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not
- Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Ability to work with and lead a team.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction.
To apply for the scrum master, please submit your details below: