Total Experience Required – 8-10 years
- Proficiency with Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, and SAFe
- Good facilitation and mentoring abilities, as well as the capacity to work effectively with all organizational layers.
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to make decisions with a moderate influence on the current work unit and other cross-functional departments
- Should have excellent presentation skills.
- Capability to carry out duties with little to no supervision
- Five (5) years or more of experience, preferably in an agile environment, working for a software development business.
- Should have the experience to work in an iterative environment and utilizing Scrum/Lean-inspired practices required
- Exhibits awareness of, adherence to, oversight of, and accountability for compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal rules and regulations.
To apply for the Scrum Master, please submit your details below.