Experience Required: 4+ years
Roles & responsibility
- Create microservices, components, & tools to mechanize the existence pattern of highly available (HA), distributed services and applications on different platforms
- Build security, quality, scalability, and availability into your code.
- Work on protecting products with an automated testing assurance
- Use your Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment to deploy containerized applications to AWS.
- Write code and algorithms in collaboration with members of the operations team, product managers, and architects as we build infrastructure and software that matters.
- Languages required: Java / Golang / NodeJS / Python / equivalent
- Container technologies: Docker, Linux debugging
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Comfortable working in a quick-moving, sociable atmosphere
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with cloud platforms (like Kubernetes / Mesos / Cloud Foundry / OpenShift, Docker, AWS / GCP / Azure, Serverless)
- Previous knowledge of configuration management and code infrastructure, using tools via Terraform and Ansible
- Experience with Spring Boot / Bash programming skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Math
To apply for the senior software engineer job, please submit your details.