One of the leading Telecom companies is looking for Standout SQL and NoSQL Database Administrator
Experience – 4 to 7 Years (Relevant)
Location – Navi Mumbai
Work Type – Work from Office
Employment Type – Permanent, Contractual, Freelancing ( 3rd Party Payroll)
Joining Time – Immediate
IMPORTANT– Also looking for a vendor partner who can provide an immediate resource
- Handling issues related to performance.
- Baseline check phase and implementation (DB hardening)
- DR sync issue 2nd level resolution.
- Backup and restoration in supported assets- scheduled or Adhoc.
- Performing export and import activities – scheduled or Adhoc.
- Database security patch application.
- Perform DR and backup restoration drills.
- Cloning database for supported assets.
- Database job creation and configuration.
- DB – Instance Hung/Terminated unexpectedly
- DR reconfiguration for existing setup.
- DB – Flashback configuration and restoration
- ASM monitoring and space addition.
- Starting and stopping the database, ASM, and RAC services.
- Necessary support for restoration or drill
Experience and Skills
- Proficient in at least one OOP and/ or scripting language (ideally java – but if not a willingness to learn it) is required.
- Strong database administration skills for either RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL) and NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, Ignite DB, etc…) & Oracle in a Linux environment.
- Knowledge of DB replication server technologies such as Data guard.
- Strong understanding of query plans, optimizer decisions and provide recommendations for SQL Query/Index tuning.
- Strong SQL, Unix/Linux Knowledge & DB performance tuning
- Must be able to work with command line tools