Department – Telecom Billing / Payment
Experience – 6 to 8 Yrs.
Relevant – 3 to 4 Yrs. – SAP CC
Total Positions – 4
SAP-Hybil 2017 certification(preferred)
SAP-CC Functional Consultant – SAP Telecom Platforms Bill & Pay Project
- Performing SAP-CC sub-area of IS-Telecom / Subscription Billing –Rating, Charging, Bill & Pay process areas.
- Proper Understanding and analyzing business requirements & Business processes around Telecomm/Subscription Based Billing, Rating, and Charging area and analyzing the corresponding system process fitments and preparing GAP analyses, and providing solutions for system Process GAPs.
- Leading and guiding System configurations/System builds, and implementations in the sub-areas of
SAP-CC applications for the Telecomm Charging, Rating, Bill & Pay area for both pre-paid & Post-Paid businesses.
- Performing System configuration testing.
- Experience in Implementing Charge Plans, Charge Logic, Allowance plans, and Allowance logic, etc.
- Experience in Implementing Credit Management, Shared allowance concepts.
- Experience in Implementing Aggregation of Charged Items, Billable Items Mapping, and Consumption Item Mapping.
- Experience in Implementing Global and Customer specific rating/price determination.
- Experience in Implementing Rerating process.
- Experience in Implementing Custom Build Interfaces to external systems.
- Experience in Implementing Custom Specific Macros, Usage rates, one-shot rates, and Recurring rates.
- Experience in Implementing Agreement Table.
- Experience in Implementing Exception handling scenarios, Event-based requests, and Session-based requests.
- Experience in Implementing Integration with CRM/CI/TIBCO/MZ and with other SAP/Non-SAP systems.
- Experience in Implementing Pre-paid, Post-paid, and Pre-on post-Charging & Rating functionality.
- Experience in Implementing Deferred Revenue Recognition processes in Service Industry.
- Experience in Enterprise Rating & Billing Functionalities.
- Should have completed at least 1 to 2 green field projects or E2E projects related to Rating and Billing.