Looking for standout talent acquisition interns for a duration of a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 6 months. One should have very strong communication and written skills.
Location: New Delhi
No of openings: 4
About the Role:
we are seeking for a Talent Acquisition Intern to proactively discover and create a talent pipeline for diverse Sales, Technical, and Product departments.
- Promote hiring for Technical and Product positions to support brisk business expansion.
- Actively connect with top talent and shorten the hiring process.
- Assist in sourcing candidates, screening forms, and resumes of applicants.
- Organize and schedule applicant interviews.
- As necessary, respond to candidates’ questions and concerns.
- Assist the recruitment department.
- Make sure the candidate has a wonderful interviewing experience.
- Emphasize your efforts to promote inclusion and diversity.
Good To Have:
- Seeking a Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience managing teams in a fast-paced workplace or while in college.
- Strong organizational, time-management, and communication abilities.